Tuesday, July 16, 2024

16 July 24

I'm wearing a special tie for a technology conference that I am NOT attending! Anthology Together is in progress in Orlando, Florida, and I am NOT there. Anthology is the company that owns Blackboard, the online classroom software that I administered for Eastern Kentucky University for 23 years. When I retired from EKU, some of the management staff at Anthology sent me two Blackboard neckties! At their suggestion I'm celebrating the conference with them by wearing this tie.

My pin says that I am a Learn Ultra ROCKSTAR. Ultra is Blackboard's premier software. I used it with my classes from 2021-2023.

3 comments:

Lisa Clark said...

The tie looks amazing, Gene!! :) Thanks for remembering us!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tie! We missed you. Hope you’re enjoying retirement!

Anonymous said...

The tie looks great, Gene! We missed you at AT24. I hope you are keeping well! / Fredrik