Monday, January 29, 2024

29 January 24

The last Monday in January is always Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day! My celebration involves wearing my bubble wrap tie (and a bubble wrap ribbon around my pony tail) and handing out swatches of bubble wrap to friends and comrades (so they can enjoy the day and avoid the temptation to pop the bubbles on my tie!). Today was extra special because two of my granddaughters (E and T) helped me greet about three dozen friends at Eastern Kentucky University, and E had a wonderful time giving away the swatches and talking about Bubble Wrap Day! My lanyard says that I am Papa Seeds -- Full Service Grandfather.

Every seven years, on average, Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day falls on the birthday of both my sister (-in-law) Faith Lang and my daughter (by inclusion) Rachel Haskins. Happy Birthday, Faith and Rachel!

No comments: