Tuesday, December 19, 2023

19 December 23

Today (19 December) is a special day in my history with the Blackboard (now Anthology) company. I've been a frequent contributor/consultant/complainer/critic/idea-creator in many of their online forums, conferences and focus groups for the last 23 years. Today's session for Blackboard system administrators is my last official group meeting! I asked my friend from Anthology, Lisa Clark (Senior Product Manager for Learn Ultra) to choose my tie, and she asked for Save Our Earth plus my holly bow tie. I added my tie tack that proves I am a Learn Ultra Rockstar. (Note added on 27 December: I just realized that I forgot to include Lisa's calendar justification for the Save Our Earth tie: 1958 1st radio broadcast from space, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower Christmas message "to all mankind, America's wish for peace on Earth and goodwill to men everywhere.")


No comments: